VeriTread is looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced logistics environment and can think on their feet. You will also need to work great within a team and as an individual contributor. You must also desire professional growth and be willing to go the extra mile to leave a customer with a positive experience.
- Work within VeriTread’s in-house logistics team
- Establish and foster relationships with both Customers and Carriers
- Create seamless processes and efficiencies
- Collaborate on product solutions
- Make decisions and problem solve – all the time
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in 3rd Party Logistics or Heavy Haul preferred
- A track record of high performance in sales
- Familiarity with the digital logistics landscape
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to create and coach best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower members to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.