VeriTread is seeking a technical program manager that can come into a fast-growing startup and accelerate the pace of development even further. We need you to be at the cross-roads of development, product, program, user experience, and make decisions every day. Have you worked in a fast-paced environment and delivered results? Do you also have ability to make decisions when you don’t have the data to make a decision, and then articulate why you made that decision? Can you flag issues before they become blockers, and make sure nothing gets dropped? Do you know when to use agile methods, and when not to? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves, contribute and learn, be diligent, and of course, be great at what you do?
- Run scrum meetings and work with all development stake holders
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Gather requirements and prioritize issues and help shape the current sprint and roadmap
- Build processes to accelerate pace of development
- Problem solve & provide data to stake holders to assist and make decisions
Requirements for the Position:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related engineering/science fields
- At least 5 – 10 years of software engineering, system engineering, and/or technical program/product management experience preferably in an agile model
- Ability to define user needs, gather requirements and scope
- Good problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to break projects into sprints
- Ability to discern what is feasible before engaging development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with only administrative supervision, recognize issues before they become one
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower our customers to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.