VeriTread is seeking a software engineer for sustained engineering. You will need to have the ability to focus on triaging, troubleshooting, and resolving technical support-related assignments to both internal and external audiences. The successful candidate will have experience coding in Azure/Windows/.NET technologies along with a good understanding of database technologies and associated tools and platforms. You will need the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to VeriTread’s success. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to plan and organize are a must. The successful candidate will need to lead, mentor, and transfer knowledge to others along with learning new technologies and use that knowledge effectively. We are looking for someone who rolls up their sleeves, contributes and learns, is diligent, and great at what they do.
- Deliver technical support related assignments
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work with other development team members and learn products and technologies
- Make code or data fixes as needed, QA the changes and deploy to appropriate environments
- Problem solve & provide data to upper management to help make decisions
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of 3 years of full stack software development and support experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related sciences/engineering field
- Experience working with cloud hosted systems
- Experience with MSSQL Databases
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience working in continuous delivery model in an Agile environment
- Understanding for software and data security
- Understanding of single page applications based on Angular/React frameworks, and Android and iOS mobile app development
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and systems administration concepts
- Personal commitment to stay current with latest technology concepts
- Good problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify and resolve less clearly defined problems using established procedures and/or protocols as guidelines
- Ability to work independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated, or a senior peer needs to be consulted
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower our customers to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.