VeriTread is looking for someone to be part of fast-growing team that is changing the way a $50B industry operates. You must have a strong portfolio of UX/UI designs and able to work on your own, as well as collaborate with the team. You must develop and stand up design themes that are intuitive and meet the needs of a non-tech-savvy community. You will have ownership of all designs – mobile and web-based. Design and execution of marketing creatives are also responsibilities of this position. Are you that person?
- Create intuitive web and mobile experiences and design flows; take a set of incomplete requirements and create consistent user experience across all platforms
- Talk to all parts of the organization – developers, team leads, marketing, sales, support, and customers to create, innovate, test, and iterate on designs
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop visual aspects of email campaigns, social media posts, flyers, and other graphics needed to communicate the brand message
- Contribute to work on web/blog, including ideation, styling, creating graphics, etc.
- Lead or assist with various aspects of the design process from initial concept to final production, with an emphasis on marketing materials
- Contribute to the updating of brand standards and style guidelines and ensure they are adhered to consistently
- Create mockups, interaction flows, and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Use standard tools like Zeplin, Sketch, InVision, etc, or tell us if you have a better idea
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment, and learn a lot!
- Make decisions and problem solve – all the time
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional UX/UI design experience
- Ability to work independently and design web, mobile responsive, and native mobile apps with a clear understanding of online and offline design
- Experience developing and executing a continuous delivery model in an Agile environment
- Ability to take incomplete requirements and produce consistent wireframes and mockups
- Demonstrated strong artistic and creative ability
- Prepared to do user research and use a strong set of intuition and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and Jira
- Thorough knowledge of and skill using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- BS/MS in Human-Computer interaction highly desirable
- Familiarity with Video Editing or Motion Graphics a plus
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 standards and best-practices with the capacity to hand-code web pages from scratch if needed. WordPress Experience a plus
- Experience with an email marketing platform a plus (ex. Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc)
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower members to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.