VeriTread is looking for someone to be part of fast-growing team that is changing the way a $50B industry operates. You must have a strong portfolio of UX/UI designs and able to work on your own, as well as collaborate with a team. You must develop and stand up design themes that are intuitive and meet the needs of a non-tech-savvy community. You will have ownership of all designs – mobile and web-based. Are you that person?
- Create intuitive web and mobile experiences; take a set of incomplete requirements and create consistent user experience across all platforms
- Talk to all parts of the organization – developers, team leads, sales, support, and customers to create, innovate, test, and iterate on designs
- Create interaction flows, and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Use standard tools like Zeplin, Sketch, InVision, etc, or tell us if you have a better idea
- Be part of a fast-paced startup environment, and learn a lot!
- Make decisions and problem solve – all the time
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional UX/UI design experience
- Ability to work independently and design web, mobile responsive, and native mobile apps with a clear understanding of online and offline design
- Experience developing and executing a continuous delivery model in an Agile environment
- Ability to take incomplete requirements and produce consistent wireframes and mockups
- Prepared to do user research and use a strong set of intuition and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and Jira
- BS/MS in Human-Computer interaction highly desirable
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower members to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.