VeriTread is looking for someone to manage a QA and DevOps team and integrate QA as part of the entire development process. You must be a team player that gets involved with all aspects of development and have delivered products. However, you must also know how to navigate the grey area between a GO and NO-GO, and make the appropriate recommendation, as part of a continuous delivery process.
- Develop and execute a manual and automation test plan, test automation coding norms, selection of right tools and technology for all aspects – mobile app, web app, REST services, and SQL database performance in an Azure environment
- Perform load tests on a continuous basis, manage server loading, load balancing, and deployments with minimal downtime
- Develop and execute on templates, tools, metrics and best practices for a scalable continuous delivery model
- Make deployments – be the gatekeeper, and also develop and execute the deployment methodology
- Hire, and build a team using a combination of new and existing in house and offshore resource
- Make decisions and problem solve – all the time
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of 8 years of overall Software QA leadership experience
- Experience developing and executing a continuous delivery model in an Agile environment
- Be highly motivated, be flexible, be able to roll up your sleeves, do testing, mentoring, analyzing, and do strategic planning, all on the same day
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion for learning, proven ability to lead a team, be a coach and a tester
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related technical field
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower members to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.