VeriTread is looking for a strong innovative engineer, developer, and leader, that loves building novel new products, strives to work in a fast-paced environment while coaching other engineers and developing new talent. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves, contribute and learn, be diligent, and of course, write working code in the time allotted, that is well documented and can be easily maintained.
- Interact with in-house and off-shore teams, coach mentor, design, develop, and test.
- Set and improve design methodology, process, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Make decisions and problem solve – all the time.
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience developing and publishing apps
- Native expertise in Android and iOS, React proficiency highly desirable
- Knowledge of phone and tablet UI design patterns and UX guidelines
- Experience integrating apps with web services using REST
- Knowledge of Agile environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team, be a coach and a developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related sciences/engineering field
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower members to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.