VeriTread is seeking someone with the ability to develop and execute a manual and some automated test plan for mobile app, web app, REST services, and SQL database in an Azure environment. You need to be willing to roll up your sleeves, contribute and learn, be diligent, and of course, be great at what you do.
- Develop and execute test plans/ test cases for mobile apps, web apps, REST services, and SQL database, performance in an Azure environment
- Perform smoke/sanity, functional, regression, integration, UAT, deployment, browser compatibility testing on a continuous basis
- Document issues in a comprehensive manner, from both end-user perspective and from development perspective
- Develop and execute on templates, tools, metrics and best practices for a scalable continuous delivery model
- Be the gatekeeper from quality, company and end-user perspective
- Problem solve & provide data to upper management to help make decisions
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of 3 years of overall software QA experience
- Understanding of development lifecycle and QA lifecycle
- Experience with test case management, defect management, configuration management tools
- JIRA, Quality Center /HP-ALM, confluence
- SoapUI/ Postman or other web services testing tool
- Experience testing iOS and Android Mobile apps, Web apps, REST services
- Experience implementing and understanding of load/performance planning, testing using various tools/ technologies is a plus
- Experience in a continuous delivery model in an Agile environment is a plus
- Experience working with Cloud technologies is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion for learning, be a strong QA tester
- Understanding of networking and security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical field
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower our customers to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.