VeriTread is seeking someone to develop and execute a manual and automation test plan, test automation coding norms, selection of right tools and technology for all aspects – mobile app, web app, REST services, and SQL database performance in an Azure environment. You need to be willing to roll up your sleeves, contribute and learn, be diligent, and of course, be great at what you do.
- Create and execute test plans
- Perform load tests on a continuous basis, manage server loading, load balancing, and deployments with minimal downtime
- Develop and execute on templates, tools, metrics and best practices for a scalable continuous delivery model
- Make deployments – be the gatekeeper, and also develop and execute the deployment methodology
- Problem solve & provide data to upper management to help make decisions
Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of 5 years of overall Software QA, Automation and DevOps related experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related sciences/engineering field
- Experience implementing Automation frameworks for iOS and Android Mobile apps, Web apps, REST services
- Experience implementing and understanding of load/performance planning, testing using various tools/ technologies
- Experience developing and executing a continuous delivery model in an Agile environment
- Experience with following/ similar tools/ technologies:
- JIRA, Quality Center – ALM, QTP/ Functional tester, Selenium, Selenium grid with a Cucumber/ Robot framework or some hybrid data driven framework
- Mobile testing and tools like Appium, Winium
- SoapUI/ Postman or other web services testing tool and API automation
- JMeter or other performance testing tool
- Jenkins or other CI-CD tools
- Git/ TFS or other version control tools
Our Mission Statement: VeriTread is dedicated to providing the industry’s best transportation experience.
- Customer Obsessed
- Unique Culture
- Passion for Winning
VeriTread is a team driven by technology that connects shipping customers and transport service providers in a secure online commerce for the heavy haul freight industry. VeriTread enhances the relationship between shippers and carriers by providing a suite of innovative decision tools that empower our customers to make smarter, more informed transportation decisions. We enable shippers to move freight seamlessly and without hassle while providing carriers with transparency and reliability.
VeriTread provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation including gender-related identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, and military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.